The term “Anything Indian” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 5500 Friendship Blvd, 812N, Chevy Chase, MD 20815. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Use of this website:
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics of the platform of itself. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
* Items posted to the website are the responsibility of the vendor itself. The sales platform will not be held responsible for copyright claims made on vendor products. Intellectual property rights owners may contact [email protected] for product review, and passing on of vendor contact information which has used the image, or product details.
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Anything Indian’s prior written consent.
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website s subject to the laws of the United States.
* Each order for Goods and/or Services by You shall be treated as an offer to buy subject to the Conditions.
* No order placed by you shall be binding on the Company until acceptance is confirmed by e-mail, and availability of item.
* The Company is under no obligation to accept any particular order or any orders at all, and by placing the order does not guarantee the automatic completion of the order.
* The price of the Goods and/or Services (“Price”) shall be set out in the order, or where no Price is stated for custom orders, will be set in e-mail.
* All prices are exclusive of delivery charges and GST (except where expressly stated), any other duty, tax tariff or charge arising elsewhere, as shown in the section of the Anything Indian’s catalogue or website about delivery.
* All prices quoted exclude custom and duty taxes of the customer’s country.
* It is the responsibility of the customer to pay the customs’ or duty taxes of their country if and when they arise.
* Special order items will be charged in full, and no refunds will be issued for said items.
* Payment is required to be prepaid (through Pay Pal) at the time your order is accepted by Anything Indian for the Goods and/or Services in U.S.dollars or other currency where agreed in writing in advance. If payment is made by debit or credit card, Anything Indian will send you a receipted invoice on delivery of the goods and/or services. If your debit or credit card fails for any reason, you must make immediate payment by an alternative method acceptable to Anything Indian before the goods are dispatched or the services delivered.
* If you fail to make payment at the time of the sale, then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to Anything Indian; Anything Indian shall be entitled to:
• cancel any other contract Anything Indian may have made with you.
• suspend any further deliveries to you; and
* The Goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order. Delivery shall take place and risk of damage or loss to the Goods shall pass to you at the time of delivery or if you wrongfully fail to take delivery of the Goods at the time when Anything Indian tenders delivery of the Goods. Anything Indian has no responsibility for insuring the Goods after delivery.
* Every effort will be made to deliver the Goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted and in any event within 30 days of your order. However, the Company will not be liable for any loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused directly or indirectly by any reasonable or unavoidable delay in the delivery of the Goods.
* If you fail to take delivery of the Goods for whatever reason, without prejudice to any other right or remedy Anything Indian has, Anything Indian may store the Goods and charge you all reasonable costs incurred in so doing including the full cost of related insurance. Customer is liable for any redelivery costs, and if order is to be cancelled a 25% restocking charge may be levied depending on the Vendor from whom the order has been purchased (see FAQ's for vendor specific information).
* Any delivery which does not contain the correct quantity of Goods ordered, which is misdelivered or damaged in transit must be notified to Anything Indian in writing within one (1) working day of the date of delivery. Anything Indian will endeavour to rectify the order as soon as possible.
* Please allow 3 weeks for shipping. Most items should be received within 7-14 business days. Most items are directly shipped from India. IndiaPost, and USPS are the two main delivery services which we use, although vendors are free to utilize shipping methods of their choice.
* Item will only be shipped to verified customer address in Pay pal. We DO NOT ship to P.O. Boxes, AFP/FPO.
* Payment for incorrect amount will delay shipping or cause cancellation with refund minus no sale charge.
* Anything Indian only accepts VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER & e-checks through Pay Pal only.
* Anything Indian ensures accuracy in the billings as all transactions are automatically processed.
* Cashiers check, Money orders, Personal Checks, and Cash are accepted but will result in longer verification of payment. Product(s) will be shipped only after verification of payment.
* We will contact you promptly once payment has been received and again when item has been shipped.
Cancellation of Goods/Orders:
* Anything Indian will refund the amount paid if the order is cancelled due to the unavailability of Goods or the Company’s inability to deliver the Goods within the agreed time frame.
* Orders once shipped cannot be cancelled.
Confirmation of Goods & Services:
* We will send an electronic acknowledgement to the customer within 24 hours upon successful submission of the electronic order of your Goods and/or Services. If items ordered are unavailable, a message will be sent to the customer for further action.
* Items which are handcrafted may contain slight blemishes which are from the work or material itself and should be considered to lend to the authenticity of the item.
* Since items are handcrafted there may be slight variations between items.
Refunds and Exchanges:
* If an item is damaged in shipping we will replace it without question or delay. Simply document the damages with the shipper still at your home. We appreciate your business and wish your purchase experience to be above and beyond satisfactory. We offer a no hassle return policy.
* Refeunds due to customer refusal to accept delivery, non pickup, or error in address entry during checkout, are only eligible for refunds of the product price. Shipping charges may not be refunded.
* If you are not satisfied with your purchase (except custom or special orders), you can return the item/s within 7 days and we will refund your purchase price minus the shipping and insurance. A restock fee of up to 25% may be charged depending on the vendor who's products you have ordered from (see FAQ's for vendor specific information). Items must be returned in their original condition and the buyer is responsible for the return shipping and insurance.